2010年9月6日星期一

Food for thought; letters

IN RESPONSE to the letter calling on the public to support their local butcher, perhaps I can explain why most people choose to buy their meat at supermarkets.

cheap nike air Jordan shoes cheap nike air Jordan shoes cheap nike air Jordan shoes

I wanted to entertain some friends and decided on serving them lamb shank. Prompted by the idea of supporting my local butcher, I asked him how much four lamb shanks would cost. He told me [pounds sterling]28.

I then went into my local Waitrose and found four lamb shanks for half that price -- and bought them there. They tasted superb.

As long as my local supermarket can supply quality meat at a good price, why go to the butchers? AMANDA CONWAY-JONES, Dorking, Surrey.

Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes

没有评论:

发表评论