2010年9月6日星期一

Food choices

WALES' four Euro-MPs are about to vote on whether shoppers have a right to clear and understandable information about the food we buy.

But food manufacturers have been lobbying hard to stop 'traffic light labels', which use green, amber and red markings to show how much salt, fat and sugar is in processed foods like ready meals.

The British Heart Foundation and Which? both back the labels, and I've received many letters, e-mails and telephone calls from Air max 97 people in Air max 97 Wales asking me to support them.

I for one am very happy to give my name to the campaign for honest up-front labelling and hope Wales' other MEPs will put aside party differences to join me in helping shoppers make an informed choice about what they're buying.

Air max 97

Derek Vaughan MEP Labour, Wales

k Vaughan MEP Labour, Wales

Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes

没有评论:

发表评论